1. Please co-wash the hair before you install it. This will only better and soften the hairs.
2. DO NOT brush hair from the root to the end directly, and handle gently. Brush he hair starting from end section: first 2 inches to end, then 4 inched to end, then 6, 8, 10 inches etc. Higher & higher until you reach the root.
3. DO NOT cut the weft, this leads to shedding. If you must cut for installation always seal the ends.
4. DO NOT put excessive heat on the hair, because this will cause split-ends & cause breaking of the hairs.
5. Always use non-sulfate shampoo & Conditioners.
6. Curly textures and Natural waves need more care than straight hair. Never brush hair too straight , that will definitely lead to shedding & braking of the hair.
7. Always keep the Curly and kindly Curly Moisturized with leave-in curl activations or the hairs will get dry, fizzy and even tangle. Never Comb these hair unless they are wet and contains conditioners.